What We Do
Ride. Stomp. Party.
Follow me to all things Bath Snowsports :)
We are the University of Bath's biggest sports club! In competitions we have placed nationally for three years running in the Kings league, and 6 Podium finishes at indoor skiing regional qualifiers, including board racing and women’s freestyle. Plus, we have previously gained 3 individual and 1 team medal at the BUCS main event competition in Les Deux Alpes, France.
Everyone can get involved no matter how well you ski or board; a lot of our racers had never tried racing before coming to Bath, and our weekly trips to Gloucester dryslope are there for recreational skiers, freestylers and racers!
Have you heard about our legendary ski trip?Last years (Jan/Feb 2023) we took almost over 1,000 students!
Click here for a sneak peek into last year's trip!
If you're still not convinced, here's more trip content from 2020: trip edit & events edit!
Follow us on: facebook | instagram
More content? Take a look at our facebook albums for loads more photos, including those taken by our photographers on trip last year!
What we Offer
- Fortnightly training sessions on Wednesdays for freestyle, racing or recreation at Gloucester Dryslope (No previous racing/freestyle experience needed)
- Socials after every trainingg
- 4 times a year we take part in KINGS: we compete against local unis in racing hoping to win enough points to make it to the Finals! - you can either compete or spectate.
- Equipment is provided: the club provides race skis/poles and hire is included in the price of training
- Our ski trip: Bath's main ski trip takes over 1000 Bath students to the Alps in Jan/Feb 23
Come and Meet Us
- On Wednesdays, 1pm - 6pm we have our regular Gloucester dryslope sessons with socials afterwards in Bath - find us in Bath Brewhouse at 8pm!
- On select Saturdays, ask us for details, we have Kings league rounds with lots of spectators and fancy dress, followed by a night out.
- Check out our calendar to keep an eye on all our training sessions, socials, competitions, events...
- Contact us by email or on instagram to get involved or to ask any questions.
We have a brand new committee starting this year who are all very excited to meet you and welcome you all to Bath Snowsports!
- President - Lucas Nabarro
- Brand Manager - Jacob Brotherton
- Trip Sec - Charlotte Douglas
- Marketing Exec - Iola Phillips
- Media Exec - Jenny Wood
- Race Captain - Seb Ison
- Freestyle Captain - Victor Wrottesley
- Social Sec - Oscar Crofts
- Events Sec - Sam Soper
- Treasurer - Will Starrs
Any questions can be sent to our email or instgram where any one of our lovely committee members will be more than happy to help you out!