What We Do
Ride. Stomp. Party.
Follow me to all things Bath Snowsports :)
We are the University of Bath's biggest sports club! In competitions we have placed nationally for three years running in the Kings League and 6 Podium finishes at indoor skiing regional qualifiers including board racing and women’s freestyle. Plus we have previously gained 3 individual and 1 team medal at the BUCS main event competition in Les Deux Alpes, France.
Everyone can get involved no matter how well you ski or board, a lot of our racers had never tried racing before coming to Bath and our weekly trips to Gloucester dryslope are there for recreational skiers, freestylers and racers!
Have you heard about our legendary ski trip? This years (Jan/Feb 2022) was our largest booking ever at 1,050 places!
Here's a little sneak peak from our trip last year!
Follow us on: Facebook | Instagram
More photos? Well take a look at our Facebook albums for loads more including those taken by our photographers on trip last year!
Reasons to Join Us
- Fortnightly training sessions on Wednesdays for freestyle, racing or recreation
- Socials after every training with trips to score throughout the year
- No previous racing/freestyle experience needed
- Equipment is provided: the club provides race skis/poles and hire is included in the price for training
- Our ski trips: Bath's main ski trip takes over 1000 Bath students to the Alps, BUDS in Edinburgh, and BUCS Main Event competition!
Come and Meet Us
- During freshers fair you can find us during sports day by the lake with giveaways, competitions, and an afternoon of après!
- On Wednesdays, 1pm - 6pm we have our regular Gloucester dryslope sessons with socials afterwards in Bath - find us in Revs at 8pm!
- On select Saturdays (ask us for details) we have Kings league rounds with lots of spectators and fancy dress, followed by a night out.
- Contact us on Facebook or Instagram to get involved or to ask any questions.
24 hour ski event
We have successfully raised over £5000 for the Armed Forces Para Snowsports Team by organising a 24 hour skiing event at our home piste, Mount Gloucester! Last year we made this event even bigger by collaborating with Wasteland and other universities such as Exeter and Bristol!