What We Do
Ride. Stomp. Party.
Follow me to all things Bath Snowsports :)
We are the University of Bath's biggest sports club! In competitions we have placed nationally for three years running in the Kings league, and 6 Podium finishes at indoor skiing regional qualifiers, including board racing and women’s freestyle. Plus, we have previously gained 3 individual and 1 team medal at the BUCS main event competition in Les Deux Alpes, France.
Everyone can get involved no matter how well you ski or board; a lot of our racers had never tried racing before coming to Bath, and our weekly trips to Gloucester dryslope are there for recreational skiers, freestylers and racers!
Have you heard about our legendary ski trip? This years (Jan/Feb 2022) was our largest booking ever at 1,050 places!
Click here for a sneak peek into last year's trip!
If you're still not convinced, here's more trip content from 2020: trip edit & events edit!
Follow us on: facebook | instagram
More content? Take a look at our facebook albums for loads more photos, including those taken by our photographers on trip last year!
What we Offer
- Fortnightly training sessions on Wednesdays for freestyle, racing or recreation
- Socials after every training with trips to score throughout the year
- No previous racing/freestyle experience needed
- Equipment is provided: the club provides race skis/poles and hire is included in the price for training
- Our ski trips: Bath's main ski trip takes over 1000 Bath students to the Alps, BUDS in Edinburgh, and BUCS main event competition!
Come and Meet Us
- During freshers fair you can find us during sports day (Wednesday 28th October) by the lake with giveaways, competitions, and an afternoon of après!
- On Wednesdays, 1pm - 6pm we have our regular Gloucester dryslope sessons with socials afterwards in Bath - find us in Revs at 8pm!
- On select Saturdays, ask us for details, we have Kings league rounds with lots of spectators and fancy dress, followed by a night out.
- Check out our calendar to keep an eye on all our traning sessions, socials, competitions, events...
- Contact us on facebook or instagram to get involved or to ask any questions.
We have a brand new committee starting this year who are all very excited to meet you and welcome you all to Bath Snowsports!
- President - Jess Chaplin-Smith
- Brand Manager - Kessie Goodchild
- Trip Sec - Darcy Quist
- Marketing Exec - Leila Ingram-Smith
- Media Exec - Marion Legrand
- Race Captain - Charlie Gregory
- Freestyle Captain - Luke Ortlieb
- Social Sec - Lewis Reed
- Events Sec - Laura Salmon
- Treasurer - Mia Fulcher
Any questions can be sent to our facebook or instgram where any one of our lovely committee members will be more than happy to help you out!