What We Do
Racing. Apres. Freestyle.
We are the University of Bath's biggest sports club! 2nd place nationally for two years running in the Kings League, winners of the Ladies GS and slalom at Above and Below and hosts of the best university ski trip in the country!
Everyone can get involved no matter how well you ski or board, most of our racers had never tried racing before coming to Bath and our weekly trips to Gloucester Dryslope are there for recreational skiers, freestylers and racers!
Have you heard about our trip? This year we are taking 750 of you to Les Arcs in the Alps, watch the video below to get your taste buds tingling....
Follow us on: Facebook | bathsnowsports.com | Youtube
More photos? Well take a look at our Facebook Galleries for loads more including those taken by our photographers on trip last year!
Reasons to Join Us
- Training sessions every Wednesday for freestyle, racing or recreation
- Socials after every training with trips to score throughout the year
- No previous racing/freestyle experience needed
- You don't need your own skis, we have club racing skis for competition and the price for training includes hire
- Our ski trips: ISB with hundreds of bath students in the alps, BUDS in Edinburgh and A&B in the alps with 3000 other students
Come and Meet Us
- During Freshers you can find us during Sports Day by the lake with giveaways, competitions and an afternoon of Après!
- On Wednesdays 1pm - 6pm we have our regular Gloucester dry-slope sessons with socials afterwards in Bath.
- On select Saturdays (ask us for details) we have Kings League rounds with lots of spectators and fancy dress, followed by a night out.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved or to ask any questions.