Our Santa Dash is back but Santa has to work from home this year, and he needs your help!
Why should I get involved?
1) Raise money for V TEAM ‘s community projects whilst staying fit.
2) Get to know more people via a fun activity and be apart of the V Team community.
3) Be part of something bigger and help our wider University Community.
4) Don’t worry, this activity isn’t competitive, just have fun!
5) You can run as an individual or with one other person from your social bubble.
Tickets go onsale Friday 20th November 2020 13:00
How do I get involved?
1st – First 100 earlybirds get a Santa suit:
2nd – Check out our safety videos on how to warm-up, our COVID-19 risk assessment, how to select a safe route and our recommendations for the best running routes in Bath- see what the V Run project leaders have been up too.
3rd – Begin raising money for V TEAM!
4rd – Await the delivery of your Santa suit (if you were one of the first 100)
5th – Plan and perform a running route of your choice between the 4th and 13th of December
Don’t forget to take photos and videos and send them to @vteambath on Facebook and Instagram
(Remember to wear your Santa Suit or even just the hat)
Cost of registration
- Cost £5
- This comes with a delivered Santa Suit if you’re one of the first 100 to sign-up
- If you raise £20 (or more) you get your £5 back!
Join the Santa Dash family
Include these 3 - #SantaDash2020 @VTeamBath @thesubath these can be used on Facebook and Instagram!
V Team’s Community Projects:
- Funds raised with go towards V Team’s community projects, V team is a student led volunteering group aiming to help local charities and communities through this difficult time.
- V Team’s projects aim to get our University and the local community together through environmental projects such as V Trees and V Clean and helping out in local schools through V Twerton.
- V Team has many ongoing projects, some have been adapted so that they can still take place virtually- if you are interested in V team and our projects, please check out their webpage on the SU website.
How to fundraise with Virgin Money Giving:
- Go to Virgin Money Giving
- Click the button highlighted in yellow bellow
- Create an account and start fundraising!
Please note we are only able to fundraise via Virgin Money Giving