Reasons to join Canoe Club
- We have three pool sessions per week, divided between coaching skills and canoe polo.
- We offer coaching for all levels; from aqua-phobic beginners to hyper-aqautic Gurus.
- Almost every weekend we are running a trip. We've got trips across all disciplines including whitewater, surf, freestyle, slalom and canoe polo at a range of prices so there is something for everyone.
- Socials! We host plenty of socials across the semesters but have two highlights; Cheese and Wine Social and Pudding Social! And of course, we're at Happy Hour every week, #4till8
** CLUB CALENDER**
Use this to check up on all our events coming up, trips and socials alike and to be able to add them to your calender!
So what are you waiting for... Become a member!!
- Check out our facebook pages and group to keep updated with what we're up to Facebook and Instagram pages to get all the latest on trips, socials and sessions
- Come to a taster session at the STV pool. you'll need to do a quick swim test (100m and 5 mins treading water). Then try out our boats
- Buy the membership (just on the left!!). It's £35 for the year and covers all pool and river sessions, socials and allows you to come on our legendary trips at a subsidised price.
Upcoming 2nd Semester Events
Happy Hour every Friday 4-8pm!
Check our Facebook group for the first Happy Hour post of the year and to find out where we will be for the next four hours!
South West Polo League vs Exeter + Bristol - Sat 16th Feb
Ladies WW paddling weekend - Sat 23rd - Sun 24th Feb
National Student Rodeo! - Fri 1st - Sun 3rd Mar
Cardiff Polo Tournament - Fri 15th - Sun 17th Mar
South West Polo League vs Cardiff + Exeter - Sat 23rd Mar
BUCS Canoe Polo - TBC, April weekend
Woolacombe - Fri 3rd - Sun 5th May
THE ALPS!! - Wen 5th - Sat 22nd June