Reasons to join Canoe Club
- We have three pool sessions per week, divided between coaching skills and canoe polo.
- We offer coaching for all levels; from aqua-phobic beginners to hyper-aqautic Gurus.
- Almost every weekend we are running a trip. We've got trips across all disciplines including whitewater, surf, freestyle, slalom and canoe polo at a range of prices so there is something for everyone.
- Socials! We host plenty of socials across the semesters but have two highlights; Cheese and Wine Social and Pudding Social! And of course, we're at Happy Hour every week, #4till8
So what are you waiting for... Become a member!!
- Check out our facebook pages and group to keep updated with what we're up to Facebook and Instagram pages to get all the latest on trips, socials and sessions
- Come to a taster session at the STV pool. you'll need to do a quick swim test (100m and 5 mins treading water). Then try out our boats
- Buy the membership (just on the left!!). It's £35 for the year and covers all pool and river sessions, socials and allows you to come on our legendary trips at a subsidised price.
Upcoming 1st Semester Events
Happy Hour every Friday 4-8pm!
Check our Facebook group for the first Happy Hour post of the year and to find out where we will be for the next four hours!
Teifi Tour - Fri 26th Oct - Sun 28th Oct
Social - Theme TBC, Cheesy Moles - Tues 30th Oct
Beginners Whitewater Trip - 1st / 2nd weekend of Nov, rain dependant
Get F*cked for Fritz! Bristol social - Sat 10th Nov
South West Polo League vs Swansea + Cardiff - Sat 17th Nov
Cheese and Wine Social - Sat 17th Nov
South West Polo League vs Swansea + Bristol - Sat 24th Nov
BUCS Canoe Slalom - Fri 30th Nov - Sun 2nd Dec
Snowball and X'mas meal - Wed 5th Dec
Lake District ISB trip - Sun 27th Jan - Fri 1st Feb