Welfare and Inclusivity
At People and Planet we really care about Welfare and Inclusivity (W&I) and we are always looking to improve what we do.
To further our W&I as a society in 2020 we will:
- Always provide information on the accessibility of our socials (our meetings are always in an accessible venue)
- Ensure it is always possible for postgraduates to attend our meetings by holding them outside of working hours. Postgrads have a lot to offer to environmental causes and we want to make sure they can get involved
- Organise sober socials as we have in previous years, as we understand that not everyone wants to drink. As a society we have several members who don't drink and there is never any pressure to do so
- Promote the SU Welfare and Diversity schemes to our members throughout the year. Some of these are listed below
- Please come and chat to us, message our FB page, or send an email if you have any suggestions!
Support Services at the University
Report and Support
Diversity and Support Groups