Welcome to Bath Squash!
What We Do
The club offers players a chance to represent the University in matches, benefit from professional coaching or simply enjoy social matches and meet new people.
As well as having a fantastic social side, there are plenty of match opportunities for all abilities. We offer an internal league aimed at recreational players, mid week matches in a local AVON league for all team members and our top three men's and women's 1st team compete in BUCS leagues every Wednesday.
To keep up to date with the latest squash news, like our facebook page, or join our facebook group.
Get in contact if you're interested in finding out more.
Reasons to Join Us
- Regular Wednesday club nights with informal coaching for beginner, intermediate and advanced players
- The opportunity to order the 2019/20 Bath Uni Squash Kit
- Varied and exciting socials that are always well-attended
- Take part in Squash 101, a new, exciting programme from England Squash
- Professional weekly coaching for those playing competitively in the teams
- Those playing in the teams will receive English Squash and Racquetball (ESR) membership and affiliation. This gives discounts on equipment, kit and coaching courses etc.
Following last year's success, the 2019/20 season promises to be very competitive for the club. This season we hope to not only climb the rankings in BUCS competitions by fielding additional Mens' and Womens' teams, which in turn offers increased opportunities for members to participate in team squash, but also continue our progress in the local AVON league we compete in each year.
As well as offering an exciting, energetic and thoroughly enjoyable game, the University squash club provides a thriving social scene; a great opportunity for new students to become accustomed to the city of Bath and meet fellow players.
Put simply by Forbes, it's 'The World's Healthiest Sport'
The Physical Benefits
- Great for cardiovascular endurance and weight control
- Work on your strength and power
- Improve your fitness and agility
The Social benefits
- Over a 100 members to meet, play and socialise with regular club socials to Bath’s best pubs and clubs
- Conveniently next to the Students' Union for the post match pint and Score on Wednesdays
The Psychological Benefits
- Great for stress release
- Distraction from everyday work and exams
- Perhaps best of all, as an indoor sport even the great British weather can't stop you.
Come and Meet Us
If you have any questions or are just up for a game, come down to the courts in the Founders Hall on Monday evenings and Wednesday afternoons or alternatively contact one of the following:
Club Chair: Gabe Fallows firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Maisie Thornton email@example.com
Secretary: Kate Powell firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Captain: Ben Waugh email@example.com
Club Development Officer: Adam Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org
Welfare and Inclusivity Officer: Shaan Ak email@example.com
Social Secs: Jake, Emma and Julia firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com