Welcome to Bath Squash!
What We Do
The club offers players a chance to represent the University in matches, benefit from professional coaching or simply enjoy social matches and meet new people.
As well as having a fantastic social side, there are plenty of match opportunities for all abilities. We offer an internal league aimed at recreational players, mid week matches in a local AVON league for all team members and our top four men's and women's 1st team compete in BUCS leagues every Wednesday.
->Like our facebook page
-> Join our facebook group for upcoming socials and events!
Get in contact if you're interested in finding out more.
Reasons to Join Us
- Regular Wednesday club nights with informal coaching for beginner, intermediate and advanced players
- The opportunity to order the 2021/22 Bath Uni Squash Kit
- Varied and exciting socials that are always well-attended
- Professional weekly coaching for those playing competitively in the teams
- Those playing in the teams will receive English Squash membership and affiliation. This gives discounts on equipment, kit and coaching courses etc.
After not being able to play any matches last year, the 2021/22 season promises to be very competitive for the club. This season we hope to climb the rankings in both the BUCS competitions in the local AVON leagues that we compete in.
As well as offering an exciting, energetic and thoroughly enjoyable game, the University squash club provides a thriving social scene; a great opportunity for new students to become accustomed to the city of Bath and meet fellow players.
Put simply by Forbes, it's 'The World's Healthiest Sport'
The Physical Benefits
- Great for cardiovascular health and endurance
- Work on your strength and power
- Improve your fitness and agility
The Social benefits
- Over a 100 members to meet, play and socialise with regular club socials to Bath’s best pubs and clubs
- Conveniently next to the Students' Union for the post match pint and Score on Wednesdays
The Psychological Benefits
- Great for stress release
- Distraction from everyday work and exams
- Perhaps best of all, as an indoor sport even the great British weather can't stop you.
Come and Meet Us
If you have any questions or are just up for a game, come down to the courts in the Founders Hall on Monday evenings and Wednesday afternoons or alternatively contact one of the following:
Club Chair: Elliot Webber - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Freya Porter - email@example.com
Treasurer: Georgia Mackenzie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Development Officer: Oliver Paice - email@example.com
Welfare and Inclusivity Officer: Annabel Biggs - firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Secretaries: Stephen & Toby - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org