What We Do
Welcome to Tabletop!
The brief summary of the Tabletop Gaming Society is that we play all sorts of non-computer based games. From RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons or Paranoia, or TCGs like Magic: the Gathering, Wargames (Warhammer!), and board games like Smallworld, Battlestar Galactica and Power Grid. If you're looking for something cultural, you might even want to try Mahjong!
We have a huge variety of games and players. There is no need for new members to have any previous experience with any of our areas, we are always happy to share everything and teach people how to play.
We meet up very regularly and are a friendly bunch. We happily accept everyone, whether you're an experienced gamer or if you've never played before. We also have close links with BVGS, the video gamers, as a society.
Check out our facebook page if you are interested.
The Tabletop Gaming Society Logo was inspired by art work by Laura Clayton and drawn by Tobias Woodman.
Reasons to Join Us
- Meet, chat with and befriend people with similar interests.
- Pit armies against each other in wargaming.
- Enjoy advanced board games in a friendly and fun environment.
- Participate in RPG campaigns run by experienced tabletop players.
- Compete in Magic: The Gathering drafts and games.
- Play chess against opponents of a variety of skill levels.
- Learn to play Mahjong, the popular 4 person tile game played all over Asia!
Come and Meet Us
19:15 - 22:05 RPGs in 8W 2.34
19:05 - 23:45 Bridge in 4W 1.7
18:00 - 20:00 Mahjong in 8W 1.33
19:00 - 23:00 Chess in 8W 2.15 (Bristol League matches)
19:00 - 23:00 Trading Card Games in 8W 2.21
14:00 - 19:00 Boardgames upstairs in the SU
19:00 - late Pub gaming social
19:15 - 22:05 RPGs in CB Level 5
18:00 - 20:00 Mahjong in 8W 2.24
12:00 - 18:00 Wargaming in 8W 2.23
TBC Epic boardgames