Follow the links below to find a range of information about the kit you need for club trips, info on buying, and borrowing kit. If you have any questions feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The club has a wide range of kit that is only available to club members, free of charge, including:
- Sleeping bags, roll mats and tents.
- Various rucksacks and waterproof coats, and overtrousers.
- First aid kits and emergency shelters.
- Orienteering flags and compasses.
- Climbing harnesses, belay kits, helmets and shoes.
- Climbing ropes, bouldering pads, trad climbing racks and a sport climbing rack.
- Walking ice axes, technical ice axes (DMM Fly) and crampons
- Maps for most of the UK and some EU locations
- Climbing, scrambling and walking guidebooks, as well as other mountaineering books - available from the library (Level 4 796)
For more info about borrowing kit and other things, follow the links below: