The University of Bath Tennis Club offers 3 different membership options, all of which can be purchased using the 'Products' page on this site:
Annual Tennis Club Membership : £36
- Reduced coaching course costs (£50 per semester)
- Exclusive use of the outdoor courts Wednesdays 13:00 - 16:00 in our recreational tennis sessions
- Free entry into organised box leagues, Sunday Social League, Club Championships and other internal events
- Special events and fundraisers throughout the year
- Socials for all members Wednesday evenings
- Reduced costs on LTA courses - Competition organisers, Officiating, Level 1, 2 & 3 Coaching qualifications
University Performance Programme : £200
Players will be selected for this programme by our Head of University Tennis, Ian McDonald. However, it is not compulsory if you get selected. The majority of our 1st team players usually join this program.
The UPP gives you:
If you are selected to represent the University for any of our teams they you will be able to at times access some IHPC Academy Squads, depending on standard. This will be at the academy coach’s discretion
You will also have access to our team training sessions run by one of the academy coaches.
Kit is available for all tennis club members, team players and recreational.