Welcome to the home of the University of Bath Athletics Club! Here you can find all the details you need including our training groups, membership information and contact details! We hope that whether you are an incoming student or a returning member you find everything you need. Take a look through and get in contact if you have any questions about joining our ever-growing club!
Here's a glance at what you can expect from the athletics club this year:
- Friendly & fun squad training environments at varying locations around Bath and on the athletics track!
- Cross Country competition beginning in November with the Gloucester XC League!
- BUCS Indoor, BUCS XC and BUCS Outdoor are the 3 main opportunties to compete against the rest of the UK universities!
- A potential meet hosted here at Bath... keep a look out for more details to come!
Whether you are a national champion or have never set foot on a track, the club is open to all and we have a variety of training groups so that no one is training alone!
To check out the selection of groups we have to offer and find the one for you CLICK HERE to find out more!
After the first week of taster sessions which are free to come to, you will have to become a member of the athletics club to participate in club activities and training sessions. More information on the different membership fees and what is included can be found HERE.
If you have any questions about joininig the club or anything else then feel free to send the committee an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For regular updates of club information then join our club Facebook group!
You can also come and see us at the Sports Fair during Fresher's Week on Wednesday 27 September!
Follow our Instagram (@bathuniathletics) and Twitter (@UoBathAthletics) pages to keep up to date with events and to get more info!
Reasons to Join Us!
- Our facilities are exceptional. The 125m indoor sprint track, indoor jumps and throws hall is spectacular for keeping warm in winter. To top it off we have an 8 lane brilliantly maintained 400m outdoor track.
- Great social element and, of course, the traditional post-BUCS social events where we celebrate our achievements.
- Bath University students who are members of the University Athletic Club have access to an exclusive Team Bath AC membership.
- For the first time, this year, the University of Bath Athletics Club is an England Athletics Affiliated Club!