At Bath we are not just about playing sports competitively, we also have a thriving social sport and activity programme you can get involved with FOR FREE!
Check out the sessions available below and join the Facebook group .
1230-1300: High Intensity Interval Training - Founders Hall
1500-1600: Dance Fitness - The Edge Dance Studio
1600-1800: Wheelchair Basketball - Founders Hall
1700-1800: Circuits - Founders Hall
1715-1805: Post Graduate Dance Fitness - WH1LT
1800-1900: Sitting Volleyball - Founders Hall
1445-1515: Spikeball - Squash Courts 1 & 2
1700-1730: Running - Lime Tree
1800-1900: Basketball - Founders Hall
1100-1200: Multi-Games - Founders Hall
*1445-1530: Yoga - Bath Yoga Studio BA1 2BT
*1530-1615: Yoga - Bath Yoga Studio BA1 2BT
1930-2030: Football - STV Astro 1
2030-2130: PG Football - STV Astro 1
1230-1300: Post Graduate 6-a-side Football - STV Sitec Pitch
1530-1630: Netball NOW - STV Sports Hall
1700-1800: Post Graduate Touch Rugby - STV Astro 1
1700-1900: Table Tennis - Founders Hall
1000-1030: 6-a-side Football - STV Astro Pitch
1000-1130: Volleyball - Founders Hall
1200-1400: Post Graduate/Staff Football league - STV Astro 1
1200-1400: Swimming - 50m Pool
1700-1900: Touch Rugby - STV Astro 1
1700-1900: Sunday social Netball - STV Sports Hall
1730-1900: Floorball - Founders Hall
* Please note these sessions are off campus
It's often hard to find time for activity in our busy schedules. You can either drop in for part of a long session (eg swimming) or the sessions are just 30 minutes.
- Dance Fitness An Aerobic workout that incorporates many forms of dance.
- Yoga Stretching & breathing session that will keep your mind and body relaxed.
- Circuits Get fit but have fun while doing it. Circuits will test your aerobic fitness whilst building muscle.
- High Intensity Interval Training A quick and easy way to get some exercise into your schedule. It's not as intense as it sounds and you can have great fun doing them.
- Swimming Drop into the 2 hour session at any time for some extra swimming - a nice lunchtime activity.
- Spikeball New fun and exciting - check out How to play.
- 6-a-side Our 6-a-side session give you a chance to turn up for 30 mins and get put into a team to play another team in a relaxed fun game environment.
- Multi-Games You decide what activity you want to try out. Old school games? New and exciting activity no ones ever heard of? Bring your ideas to this session and try so many different things.
Give it a go
This is an opportunity to try a sport. Everyone is welcome, whether you have never played, or would like a refresher.
- Volleyball All you’ve got to do is hit the ball over the net.
- Sitting Volleyball An adaptation of volleyball, the net is lower and you have to hit the ball over from sitting on the floor.
- Football Pass the ball around in your team & score a goal.
- Basketball Pass, bounce, pass, bounce, bounce,. Score by getting it through the hoop.
- Wheelchair Basketball Like above expect you're sat in a wheelchair.
- Netball Run by our University Netball officer - enjoy learning some of the skills that go with this enjoyable game that's all about teamwork.
- Touch Rugby The non-contact version of rugby. If you get “tagged” you lose the ball. Anyone can play!
- Floorball Ice hockey without the ice. Floorball is an indoor version of the game hockey, using sticks you pass the ball around & score a goal.
If you require any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.