At Bath we are not just about playing sports competitively, we also have a thriving social sport and activity programme you can get involved with FOR FREE!
Check out the sessions available below and join the Facebook group .
This timetable is currently not running, please find our study well sessions for exam period here
1230-1300: High Intensity Interval Training - Founders Hall
1500-1600: Dance Fitness - Edge Dance Studio
1600-1800: Wheelchair Basketball - Founders Hall
1700-1800: Circuits - Founders Hall
1715-1805: Postgraduate Dance Fitness - WH1LT
1800-1900: Sitting Volleyball - Founders Hall
1445-1515: Spikeball - Squash Courts 1 & 2
1800-1900: Basketball - Founders Hall
1100-1200: Football-Tennis - Founders Hall
*1445-1530: Yoga - Bath Yoga Studio BA1 2BT
*1530-1615: Yoga - Bath Yoga Studio BA1 2BT
1930-2030: Football - STV Astro 1
2030-2130: PG Football - STV Astro 1
1230-1300: Post Graduate 6-a-side Football - STV Sitec Pitch
1700-1800: Post Graduate Touch Rugby - STV Astro 1
1700-1900: Table Tennis - Founders Hall
1000-1030: 6-a-side Football - STV Astro Pitch
1000-1130: Volleyball - Founders Hall
1200-1400: Post Graduate/Staff Football league - STV Astro 1
**1200-1400: Swimming - 50m Pool
1320-1350: Kick-Fit - STV Sports Hall 1
1700-1900: Touch Rugby - STV Astro 1
1700-1900: Sunday social Netball - STV Sports Hall
1730-1900: Floorball - Founders Hall
* Please note these sessions are off campus
It's often hard to find time for activity in our busy schedules. You can either drop in for part of a long session (eg swimming) or the sessions are just 30 minutes.
- Dance Fitness An Aerobic workout that incorporates many forms of dance.
- Yoga Stretching & breathing session that will keep your mind and body relaxed.
- Circuits Get fit but have fun while doing it. Circuits will test your aerobic fitness whilst building muscle.
- High Intensity Interval Training A quick and easy way to get some exercise into your schedule. It's not as intense as it sounds and you can have great fun doing them.
- Swimming Drop into the 2 hour session at any time for some extra swimming - a nice lunchtime activity. **Please note that this session is not coached but just an extra period for students to swim (you must be able to adhere to the STV policies to enter the pool).
- Spikeball New fun and exciting - check out How to play.
- 6-a-side Our 6-a-side session give you a chance to turn up for 30 mins and get put into a team to play another team in a relaxed fun game environment.
- Football-Tennis A mix of 2 popular sports. Kick the football over the tennis net between 2 or more people. Lots of fun to be had.
- Kick-Fit SU Kickboxing are running a short fitness session, so you can get changed, have a fun & intense workout, shower and return to your lives inside a lunch break! There will be no kickboxing within the session but may be some fun and interesting ways to get fit with the equipment available.
Give it a go
This is an opportunity to try a sport. Everyone is welcome, whether you have never played, or would like a refresher.
- Volleyball All you’ve got to do is hit the ball over the net.
- Sitting Volleyball An adaptation of volleyball, the net is lower and you have to hit the ball over from sitting on the floor.
- Football Pass the ball around in your team & score a goal.
- Basketball Pass, bounce, pass, bounce, bounce,. Score by getting it through the hoop.
- Wheelchair Basketball Like above expect you're sat in a wheelchair.
- Netball Run by our University Netball officer - enjoy learning some of the skills that go with this enjoyable game that's all about teamwork.
- Touch Rugby The non-contact version of rugby. If you get “tagged” you lose the ball. Anyone can play!
- Floorball Ice hockey without the ice. Floorball is an indoor version of the game hockey, using sticks you pass the ball around & score a goal.
If you require any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.