- I haven’t done any activity before, am I allowed to go to the sessions? Yes of course, Bath Active is a social activity programme and our sessions are welcome to all abilities.
- If a session is cancelled, how do I find out? Join the group where we post all things Bath Active, including session updates and cancellations.
- What do I need to bring to sessions? Yourself! All you need to bring is yourself and some water. Grab your friends too if you wish. All equipment is provided so you do not need anything unless you want to bring something.
- There’s not an activity I want on the Bath Active programme, how can I get it added? If there’s an activity that you would like to see on the Bath Active programme or wish to run a session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to enable the activity to be added.
- Where is the STV? The STV is the sports training village. It is the main sports facilities on campus and you can find the map here. To get into the facilities you will need to bring your library card to allow you through the gates, if it hasn’t been activated go to the main reception and the will be happy to assist you.
- Where is the founders hall? The Founders Hall is a sports hall within the student union, find it on the map. The entrance is through the main student union doors and over into the top right corner.
- Where is the Edge? The Edge is the Arts centre and is located next to the STV, shown here. We use the dance studio in this building which is on the third floor. Take the stairs to the second floor, walk across the second floor and then up the last flight of stairs. Or take the lift all the way up to the third floor.
Any other questions or queries feel free to comment on any post in the group or contact email@example.com.