Welcome to PoleSoc!
What is PoleSoc?
Welcome to one of the most inclusive, creative and friendly communities on campus! Building strength and flexibility, boosting confidence and having fun with friends is what we do.
What classes can I take?
- Intro to Pole - for the complete beginner looking to start their pole journey!
- Intro to Aerial - for the complete beginner looking to fly by traversing hoops, silks and trapeze.
- Pole Freestyle - an open class to practice moves you've learned / great for performers looking to put together a routine
- Spinning - for those comfortable on the spinning pole and would like to improve their spin
- Tricks & Combos - for those comfortable inverting and climbing; ideal for learning intermediate/advanced moves/shapes
- Pole in Heels - for those comfortable inverting and climbing; bring your heels!
- Sunday Stretchy - for everyone looking to stretch out and improve their flexibility
Courses & Price?
We offer 5-week courses of any of the above classes for £30! Classes are capped at 12 people (2 per pole) so do sign up quickly! By the end of each course - you will have improved your strength, flexibility and developed a passion for the pole!